Monday, November 15, 2010

Summer 2010

This Summer of 2010 was the BEST:) I had decided to take some time off of work and have my goal be more time with my Kids... I have a Great Boss that I'm truly GRATEFUL for who saw the importance of it and had a strong feeling that is where I should be, so I spent the summer home with my kids:) It included lots of Donut Runs, Hiking, Late Night Games, Zoo, Movies, Boondocks, Seven Peaks, Out Door Movies, Canyon, Swimming, Sleeping in, Logan, Fireworks, Parades, Shopping, late night chatting, late night walks around the block
Our Favorite Donuts.....
Roasting up the Canyon
Lunches...
A few Girl Luncheons... This was one of the highlights for me, my friend Christy came in town from NY... we haven't seen each other in 15 years... and Lisa always great to catch up with you:) love my friends....xo
Sophomore Football Starts:) proud of my #19
McKay playing Baseball... love it in the Summer:)
Boondock Fun!

Toy Story 3 LOVED IT....
Activity Day Hike with Daddy and Daughter... Mom joined since I'm the Leader:)

No comments: