Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Conference Weekend

So I have always had the great thought that when it was Conference Weekend that was time to change out our 72 hour kits... Well this October I was like Oh, Troy we need to do that.....
Troy: Mel, How long as it been since we did this??
Mel: Oh like a year or so......
Missy is thinking LONGER then a year with the MOLD in her food....
Melanie: Oh maybe its been more then a year??? Lets try 3-4 years???

McKay says MOM, these our size 4...hello duh i'm a 10 now.....

Guess will try and do better at General Conference to change the 72 hour kits....:)

2 comments:

Tyler & Nicole said...

Haha this gave me a good laugh. Better to realize it now when they actually need them & have to wear clothes 5 sizes too small.

Cheryl said...

Oh Mel! This gave me a full on belly chuckle. Thanks for blogging about it. We had a similar experience with the moldy food, but we didn't have pics of it! The clothes pics are a riot! You just make me laugh and that is just ONE of the many great things I love about you!