Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year we got Austin home!
But with bringing him home came stess of me being a NURSE! Troy told them I could do the drainage that he had in his right cheek of his bottom, anyone that knows me I'm totally opposite of Troy and I don't handle blood, needles and want to pass out with the look of it! Troy just looked at me and said you can do it, we don't need a nurse coming with me and you there! So we were draining Austins drain a few times a day and I can honestly say I got use to it, even though I hated doing it because it was painful for him! And I hated hurting him!! It was worth me being a Nurse to bring my Boy home for the New Year! New Years we headed out to Steve and Lisa's for the New Years Eve Party! Our first holiday party we could attend, and it was so FUN to get out and enjoy it! Austin didn't join us and we let him go hang at a good friends house since he needed the out too:) 2010 had alot of blessings in it, we love the season of life we are in watching our children grow and be active! But we are glad to bring on a New Year!






And this Guy is the BEST of them all! He would work long hours at work and doing surgeries and then he would come straight to the hospital and stay with Austin all night so I could get sleep and be there for the dayshift as he called it! Austin especially loved his Dad by his side:)

No comments: